Saturday 22 July 2017

VPM Translation v0.82 Released

I'm not dead!

Also I've released a new version of the patch. v0.82 marks 82% of the game being complete, which comprises everything up until the end of Act 4, and all H-scenes in Wiccaholt, Alchester, and Frisbee. It does not yet include the content added in v1.1.4 of the game, so if you're on that expect to see a few untranslated lines lying around. I'll get it sorted eventually.

I'll be focusing on getting the new version of RPGMaker Trans out during the next week or so, but I am planning on picking up the pace a bit for the next version of the patch.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your continous hard work, it is very much appreciated!
    Here are two minor errors I found so far:
    1) One untranslated line in the Prolog by Briget in the conversation with your master right befor you go to the ruins.
    2)Sex Shrine 1st floor: When you loot the chest with high grade salve, the appearing Textbox shows the salve icon but the text says cross necklace. When you loot the chest with the necklace, the textbox shows the right icon but it says high grade salve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. On 1), I think this is a line which has been updated in VPM 1.1.4, so falls under "new content not yet translated"; there's a line later on someone else spotted as well. Good catch on 2 though; I'm sure I've made more errors on these, so I'll probably do some auto-translating for this kind of thing when I get this feature working in my tools.

      Delete